Deadline for Full Paper Submission (HARD) September 15 22, 2021 Notification of Paper Acceptance
October 3, 2021 Final Paper Submission
October 15, 2021 Authors' Registration and Payment
October 15, 2021
International Conference of Young Scientists on "INternet of THings and ITs ENablers" will be held on October 25-27, 2021.
The topic of the conference in 2021 is "Artificial Intelligence in Communication Networks"
The INTHITEN conference is held as one of the workshops of the 13th
International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems (ICUMT 2021).
Proceedings of the 13th
International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications And Control Systems (ICUMT 2021) / the 7th
Young Researchers International Conference on Internet of Things and Its Enablers – "Artificial Intelligence in Communication Networks" will be indexed in Scopus, Web of Science, and RSCI, as well as in the electronic library IEEE Xplore.
The conference has been bringing together Russian and foreign young scientists from SPbSUT, RUDN, Tampere University of Technology, Brno University of Technology for several years.
The conference is supported by: the Russian North-West Branch of the Society for Broadcasting and Communication Technologies of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE, Rohde & Schwarz and PJSC Rostelecom.
For regular sessions, authors are invited to submit 6-page full-papers according to the posted guidelines. Only electronic submissions will be submitted via the link at: SUBMIT
. Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their works at the Conference and at least one author of each paper MUST be registered for the Conference in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.Manuscript Template
Authors should prepare a PDF file following the IEEE single-space, two-column format
using at least 10 point size type. The paper must be correctly formatted to fit on A4. The paper should not exceed 6 pages including figures, tables & references. Maximum 4 additional pages are allowed. Additional pages will be overcharged. The papers cannot exceed 10 pages, otherwise they will be automatically rejected. The topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Communication Networks
- Big Data and Methods of Their Processing
- Internet of Things
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Flying Networks, including Flying Ubiquitous Sensor Networks
- Tactile Internet
- Internet of Skills
- Augmented Reality
- Digital Economics
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Software Defined Networks especially SD-IoT
- 5G/IMT-2020 Technologies
- Super-dense Heterogeneous Networks
- Swarm Intelligence-Based Networks
- Modern Network Protocols and Signaling Architectures
- IoT-solution-based Combat Counterfeiting
- Cloud Solutions for IoT
- Drones, Robotics Network, MRS
- Communication Networks 6G/NET-2030
- Network Security for IoT Devices and Applications
- Smart Sustainable Cities: Technical Aspects of Development
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- COVID-19: Telecommunications Technologies as a Means of Combating the Pandemic
- Software Engineering for Network Technology
- Remote Control of Robotic Platforms