About the Conference
In the course of the conference, the main attention will be devoted to two main trends in the development of the telecom: the Internet of things and communication networks of the fifth generation. Thanks to their joint development of new applications, which increasingly nayirarayut popularity. Particular attention is focused on applications such as wireless sensor networks, flying networks, tactile Internet, augmented reality, medical networks, nanosets and much more. The conference is organized by young scientists under the age of 35 years. During the conference, the results of experimental studies will be presented, which formed the basis for the development of standards and recommendations of international organizations on standard-setting..
The first conference was held in St. Petersburg on June 3-4 of 2013. The beginning of June is the most popular time to visit St Petersburg, being known worldwide as the ‘White Nights’. The program committee of the conference included leading scientists from both Russia and other countries. Conference website INTHITEN 2013: iot.sut.ru .
Welcome to St. Petersburg
The INTHITEN will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia -at the meeting point of East and West. With its stunning architecture and wonderful art galleries and museums, among numerous other attractions. The history of East and West can be seen and felt in this beautiful city.
The INTHITEN is supported by the Russian Federal Telecommunications Agency,
IEEE Russia Northwest BT/CE/COM Chapter, the Popov Society.
Within the framework of the International Conference INTHITEN 2017,
a one-day master class called "Software-defined networking as the basis of future networks" will be held.
The conference proceedings will be published by SPbSUT.
The deadline for submission (Full paper) is:
15 October 2016 21 November 2016
25 November 2016 28 November 2016.
12.00, 10 December 2017.
All accepted and registered papers will be published by SPbSUT (included in Russian Science Citation Index (RISC)). All published materials will be included to Ulrich's Periodicals Directory and Google Scholars for indexing.
Working languages - English and Russian
Topics of interest
There is list of topics of interest below, but it is not limited:
- Internet of Things Concept
- IoT interoperability with existing and future networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Flying Networks, including Flying Ubiquitous Sensor Networks
- Tactile Internet
- Augmented reality
- Medicine networks
- Software Defined Networks especially SD-IoT
- 5G Technologies and super-dense heterogeneous networks
- Networks based on the Swarm Intelligence
- Modern network protocols and signaling architecture
- IoT as a base for Combat Couterfeiting
- Cloud and Cloudlet in IoT and Tactile Internet
- Drone, Robotics Network, MRS
- Network & IoT Security
- Dr.Ruslan Kirichek SUT, Russia
- Dr.Maria Makolkina SUT, Russia
- Dr.Rustam Pirmagomedov SUT, Russia (co-chair Program Committee)
- Dr.Anastasiya Vibornova SUT, Russia (co-chair Program Committee)
- Dr.Roman Dunaytsev SUT, Russia
- Darina Okuneva SUT, Russia
- Dr.Ammar Muthanna SUT, Russia
- Dr.Gleb Rogozinsky SUT, Russia
- Dr.Vasiliy Elagin SUT, Russia
- Dr.Grigoriy Fokin SUT, Russia
- Igor Ushakov SUT, Russia
- Dr.Andrey Prokopiev INFOR, Sweden
- Dr.Le Hong Trang Vinh University, Vietnam
- Dr.Tran Van Canh University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Dr.Irina Gudkova RUDN University, Russia
- Dr.Elvira Zaripova RUDN University, Russia
- Dr.Dmitriy Kozyrev, V.A. Тapеznikov Institute of Control Sciences Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Dr.Irina Fomina MNIRTI, Russia
- Dr.Pavel Pimenov MNIRTI, Russia
- Dr.Marina Buranova PSUTI, Russia
- Dr.Sergey Vanyashin PSUTI, Russia
- Dr.Sergey Andreev Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Dr.Pavel Masek Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Dr.Jiri Hosek Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Dr.Ruslan Glushakov Military Medical Academy, Russia
- Dr.Igor Samartsev Military Medical Academy, Russia
- Dr.Ahmed Salim Qassim University, Saudi Arabian
- Dr.Nasser Al-Qudami Yemen
- Dr.Talal Ashraf Butt American University in the Emirates, Dubai
Internet of Skills. Present and Future
- Dr.Yvgeny Koucheryavy IEEE Senior Member, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Dr.Sc.Andrey Koucheryavy SUT, Russia Digital Economics as the driver of the development of society
- Dr.Alexey Borodin Rostelecom, Russia/Geneve
- Ammar Muthanna SUT, Russia
- Volkov Artem SUT, Russia
- Valeriya Teltevskaya SUT, Russia
- Dr.Andrey Vladyko IEEE Member, SUT, Russia
Participants are encouraged to submit full papers describing complete, original, and previously unpublished research, which should not currently be under review from any other conferences or journals. The focus is on state-of-the-art research and development in all areas of computer networking and data communications. All papers will be peer reviewed, and accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings.
1.Prepare your papers
Please prepare your paper in MS WORD format. Authors are invited to submit full papers, short papers in English and Russian. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers
2. Format your papers
Download the Paper Format:
Regular papers are allowed to 4 pages. Extra pages (exceed 4 pages) will incur additional charges
3. Submit your papers
Papers should be submitted electronically via the paper submission web-page.
Russian students, post-graduatestudents and masters - 1000 rub.
Associate professors and professors - 2000 rub.
Foreigners - 125 euro
Registration without publication and report is also paid.
1. Registration fee in RBL
2. Registration fee in EUR and USD
Requisites will be available after some time.
Full paper submission:
October 15, 2016 November 21, 2016 November 28, 201612.00, December 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance:
October 31, 2016 November 25, 2016December 15, 2017
Camera ready version:
November 15, 2016 December 2, 2016December 17, 2017
For further and up-to-date information, please visit the official web page of conference at http://inthiten.org